Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Fraternal Name Twin

Siblings: (L-R) Biz, Ben, Debbi, Andy, Bekah

This year, readers of WigLife will get to know my husband's family as I acknowledge them on their birthdays.  The first celebrant happens to have the same name I do! Meet Bekah Wigton, my sister-in-law!  Since our spellings are different, we are not identical name twins, but spoken aloud, no one knows!   This is how I became "Big Becca" at family gatherings, and she, "little Bekah".   I first met Bekah when she was seven years old.   
Bekah is a beautiful person, inside and out.  I am so honored to know her.  She is strong, funny, loving and extremely intelligent.  She never minces words and is unafraid of people.  She is a natural arbitrator/mediator and would do well at any peace keeping job in the world.  She has deep thoughts on politics and reads thought provoking books.  She is naturally athletic and can whirl around on the ice like Katarina Witt! She is a certified sign language translator and is studying speech pathology and audiology at Kent State.  She is a determined spirit and will excel at anything she puts her mind to.  
we are so very proud of her! 
Happy Happy Birthday, Bekah-boo!  
We love you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: