Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The big 3-2

Z and the Dogs: Scene One

[Z enters scene growling like a doggie and takes the jeans out of Mommy's hands with his teeth]

Mommy: "Are you a doggie?"
Z: "Grrrr!"
Mommy: "Can I have the pants, doggie?" [Struggling with him, but not enough to hurt his teeth]
[Eventually Mommy wins]
Mommy: "Time to put your pants on, doggie." [She proceeds to help him put his pants on.]

It was at this moment Mommy realizes what a strange world her son is growing up in that he does not think it abnormal for dogs to wear pants. See this post and you'll understand why.

Z and the Doggies: Scene Two

[Daddy and Z leave the house and walk toward the car as Mommy stands in the door watching them leave.]

[Z points at the doggie poop in the snow]

Z: "Poop!"
Mommy: "Yes, that's poop, yuck!"
Z: "Yuck!"
Daddy: "How many poopies do you see?"
Z: "One, two...."


Today was my birthday, both of the above scenarios were part of it. Juju slept for 2.5 hours and I actually missed her by the end of it. She's here, helping me type this now. bv vcbrrdbfd I had 35 well-wishers on FaceBook, that really surprised me! Thanks to them and to you too...your visit here is present enough!! My sweetie surprised me tonight and got a babysitter and is taking me out! I'm SO excited! Must go freshen up...bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and enjoy your night out!!!

Nicki said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!

You must have been extra good this year to rate a night out! Have fun!