Thursday, October 18, 2012

I might be a little excited

I'm leaving in the morning for Omaha.  I'm being picked up by my best friend who I haven't seen for over six years.  We haven't met each other's kids and we have six between us!  She will meet Phoebe and I will get to meet all three of hers.  I am SO excited!  She's taking me to a family get together in Iowa to celebrate my Great Grandma's 100th birthday!  I'm going to see so many family members this weekend, I can't believe it!  I took the picture above this morning and printed off 25 of them to pass out at the birthday party.  My sweet husband is keeping the older two for my long weekend away.  I left them envelopes with messages from Mommy to open every day so I don't feel bad.  I've never been away from any of them for four days.  I'm still really excited.  :-)

No comments: