Monday, March 5, 2007

Pent up aggression?



You've come to the right place! Our friend, Matt S is visiting us this weekend from Utah. So, we thought we'd take this opportunity to tear down a pesky wall that was cramping our style. The top picture was taken this morning, and the bottom pic was taken at 10am (just now) to show the progress. I plan to post again once the wall is down. So, party people, you got your work gloves on? You wouldn't want to be rude and not offer a little elbow grease would ya? My poor dogs are going nuts with the noise. Baby's somehow sleeping through it all, that's how I got away to update y'all. So, come back later for more pictures of our demolition party!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Whoa! What a project! Is the purpose to enlarge your living room? What was on the other side of the wall?? I don't envy home projects like that. They are messy, disorganizing to my life, loud, and usually take too long! We had some major work done on our MI house and it took a year and half to complete! I'm sure yours won't take as long as ours did, I hope! :) Keep us 'posted' on the progress!

**by the way....I LOVE your house! We had a house of similar style (craftsman) back in MI....those are our favs! Here in CA we are surrounding by what my husband calls stucco blobs. :)

kimmy said...

Wow i am so surprised... your going to have a big living room... hey i was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending your baby name books... i wanted to look thru them and find out the meanings of the names we have picked out.. i will take good care of them and give them back to you... i miss you guys...