Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fun with Gramma!

Greetings, and happy June to all of you! I bought this red play tube for our dogs a while back, but they were always terrified of how it moved while they were in it. Thankfully, I found somebody else who likes it!
My Mom arrived on Friday from visiting her parents in Iowa. She's here for three weeks then heads back to Germany. We put her in a cage to make sure she behaves herself. Just kidding. We're at Tuscora Park on the Ferris Wheel in these pics. My Mom has been SO helpful and she's only been here a few days. I feel like I'm on vacation! She loves babysitting Z for us so we can go do stuff. We're also knitting dish cloths (just my mom and me, not Ben so much) while she's here.

This is our little grumpy pants. We're not sure why he's been so grumpy lately. He doesn't seem to be teething. He's been up for about 1.5-3 hours a night, which is new. Oh, and you can see in the last two pics his booboo from falling off the second stair onto his face. I was comforting him and looked down and saw blood. Not my favorite "Mommy Moment". I was seriously bothered by that for two days! It's healing now, just cut his lip a little on a tooth and bruised it pretty well. In the picture below he was being grumpy just for the sake of being grumpy.
A little glimpse of what Ben's been up to the last 24 hours...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you having a mom like that!

I hope whatever making the little guy so grumpy goes away soon. :( Happy babies are just so much more fun (not to mention less stressful!).

Unknown said...

Sorry you're going through cranky-baby-syndrome. That on top of not sleeping well can be challenging for everyone in the family. Give my love to your mom.

Unknown said...

P.S. It could be my monitor, but that green looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream to me. Yumm!

Deanne said...

Glad your mom is there to help you with Mr. Grumpy Pants! Aren't moms great that way?! Hopefully Mr. Grumpy will go away and you can enjoy other aspects super soon!

Anonymous said...

Well he sure is a cute little Mr. Grumpy pants! If you're going to be grumpy at least be cute doing it, right? Got the invite for the b-day party, thank-you...sounds like fun! I feel special that I'm invited. I can't wait till we can see pics of your newly remodeled living room!

Anonymous said...

oops.....signed ~ Coe