Saturday, October 13, 2007

Quick 'Hi'

I'm getting ready for my trip to Tennessee to see my Grandpa and Grandma J. While I'm there, my other grandparents (from Iowa) will be visiting my aunt, uncles and cousins in Northern Georgia, so I get to see most of my family while I'm down there! I'm not sure if I'll post while I'm there or not, so stay tuned!

As a side note, I've discovered another Internet phenomenon called "Face Book" and have had lots of fun this week reconnecting with British friends from junior high, high school friends, college friends, etc.! Mostly teens and college kids use it, but lots and lots of my British friends are on there who are my age, and I've found a few Americans my age that use it too. Anyways, it's been fun to see pictures of my old friends and catch up on what they're up to. Must go pack now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=594533216

can i be your friend??