Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On the go!

Z and I went to hang out with the Sugarcreek Gang last Thursday:
(from left) Melody, Coleen, Lisa with Z, Rachel and Molly
We ate the yummiest food ever, and they all love to play with Z!

Molly got bored while we were analyzing what animals we would be, and took some pictures of herself. Hope she doesn't mind me posting one on the web for all to see!

This weekend, Z and I went to Mansfield to see baby Owen again and hang out with family (Andy, Missy, Jenna, Ally, Owen, Jeremy, Biz, Debbie and Dad W.). We had so much fun we forgot to take pictures, but remembered just before we left to get one with Grandpa and Grandma H. We had gone to church with them that morning and saw lots of people that we hadn't seen for years.

Finally, I was casually visiting my best friend's website and found that she had chosen me to carry on a long-standing web tradition I had never heard of called meme. In a nutshell here's what you do:

1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

So, as a dutious best friend, here's my three sentences from the book literally and figuratively nearest to me, the Bible, page 123 takes me to the book of Numbers, five sentences down and here we go:
On the day of firstfruits, when you present to the Lord an offering of new grain during the Feast of Weeks, hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. Present a burnt offering of two young bulls, one ram and seven male lambs a year old as an aroma pleasing to the Lord. With each bull there is to be a grain offering of three-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil; with the ram, two-tenths; and with each of the seven lambs, one-tenth.
Now, I apologize ahead of time, but I'm tagging...my ex-foster daughter turned regular daughter, Kim, my crazy friend in the picture above, Molly, and Lisa.








3 comments:

kimmy said...

question i don't know anyone to tag.. what do i do then??

Unknown said...

My favorite is the one of Ra-ra with Grandma & Grandpa Harris. Too sweet, and way way too big.

Unknown said...

Kim, It's OK! Just do what you can!