Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Money for Nothin'

There are really other things I "should" be doing, so this will be short, but I was thinking it was about time to share another money saving tip. I know that there are people that really really get into following the sales at CVS , Walgreens, and RiteAid and accumulate points, use rebates and regularly get things for free. I'm not one of those people. I'd like to be, but I'm not. So, here's a post I recommend for saving money THIS week only: MoneySavingMom If you just visit her site here, you can scroll through all her posts, she's got loads and loads of great money saving tips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grrrr... I just posted here and got an error!!

To sum up: I got $20 worth of free stuff from Rite Aid between this week and last (literally every penny I put out will be coming back to me because I also used coupons).

Every little bit helps to stretch the grocery budget.